Gabrielle SHAM Miss WALES 2013

Wales National Final 2013
Gabrielle Shaw Miss WALES 2013 - 15 April 2013

19 year-old Gabrielle Shaw of Ruabon in Wrexham has been crowned as the winner this weekend at the Wales national final held at St David’s hall on Saturday night. One of 50 finalists, Gabrielle said after the event “I have made some really good friends. Every single person was absolutely lovely. The atmosphere backstage was so supportive and everyone has congratulated me.”
Gabrielle was crowned by outgoing winner Sophie Moulds. 20 year old Sophie came in 1st runner-up at Miss World 2012 also receiving the Miss World Europe title. Gabrielle hopes to emulate the achievements of her predecessor “I can’t wait to start working. Sophie has done such a great job and I want to keep the flag flying for Wales.
The first runner up at the event was Kelly Rowland, with Katie Hulland second runner up.
Gabrielle will now travel to Indonesia to compete at the Miss World finals in September. Speaking ahead of her travels, Gabrielle said “I love travel. My dad spends a lot of time working in Thailand, so I’m lucky to have had the opportunity to travel,”

Congratulations Gabrielle! See you in Indonesia!
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->