Miss WORLD 2013 from NIGERIA

Name : Anna BANNER
Age : 18
Height : 170
Country : Nigeria
Population : 170,123,740

‘’Sa ra akpo bolu di tua Anna Ebiere Banner’’

Anna is an ambitious young woman, describing herself as “disciplined, respectful, smart, and hardworking.” Growing up in Port Harcourt, she is currently a student with aspirations of a career as a journalist. A music lover, she enjoys listening to hip hop and salsa, she plays the violin, and she enjoys singing. Playing soccer, swimming and reading are other interests for Anna, who states French fries and barbecue chicken as her favourite meal.
Anna BANNER - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from NIGERIA

In Her Own Words...

"My name is Anna Ebiere Banner. Describing oneself can be quite difficult so I'll get the basics out of the way first. I am 18 years old, 5 foot 7 inches tall and from Bayelsa state, Nigeria. My major language is English but I also speak several native Nigerian languages.

First of all, I want to thank you all for the opportunity to represent my beloved country at the Miss World pageant. By the grace of God, I promise to make my country, family, friends and supporters proud by putting my best into every aspect of this contest.

I have a variety of hobbies including swimming, singing and dancing, but I get the most joy out of writing poetry and short stories. My favourite meals are rice with tomato sauce, a native Nigerian soup called Egusi, and fried plantain. One of the most inspirational influences in my life is President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia. She inspired me not just by being the world’s first female black president, but also by the class, humility, and effort with which she executed her office.

In my own new office, I will follow her example and believe my true duty and role as queen is to provide selfless service to the people of my country. Helping, encouraging, and inspiring young people with my words and actions is the number one goal. The beauty of a queen fades away easily but the legacy of her works will forever linger.

Thank you once again for the opportunity and may God bless you."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->