Miss WORLD 2013 from SURINAME

Rachel DE LA FUENTE - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SURINAME

Name : Rachel DE LA FUENTE
Age : 20
Height : 168
Country : Suriname
Population : 560,157

Als Trotse Surinaamse vrouw, stuur ik wan Warang Brasa nanga Bigi Bosi, en met veel Respect zeg ik; Een vanharte welkom tot mijn pagina.

Rachel comes from Suriname’s capital city Paramaribo. Currently still a student, she has aspirations of becoming a professional hair & nail stylist. Describing herself as a caring person, she loves to see someone being successful in life. Her hobbies include reading, cooking, and dancing, and her favourite foods are chicken pasta alfredo and Surinamese cuisine. Her special talents include belly dancing. Travelling to Indonesia will be her first time abroad.

In Her Own Words...

“From here I want to let everyone reading this to know I little more about me..I love to help people out of their problems as much as I can. I love to talk things out, cause fighting never solves a thing.

I love to make people laugh, especially when I know that something sad is troubling someone. I can talk with any type of person as long as you respect me as I respect you. As a Miss I accept every single person just the way they are, cause none of us have the rights to judge other.

I just want you all to know that you should never let a day pass without a smile, never let your past or people destroy your future….you all have dreams, so wake up and make it come true"
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->