Miss WORLD 2013 from SWEDEN

Agneta MYHRMAN LILLIESKOLD - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SWEDEN

Name : Agneta MYHRMAN LILLIESKOLD
Age : 18
Height : 180
Country : Sweden
Population : 9,415,295

Agneta was born and raised in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, where she also graduated from the Swedish Gymnasium School. Still a student, Agneta says she does not know what she wants her future to hold, but she says she is proud of who she is, and that she doesn’t “take things for granted, and cherishes everything I have”. Agneta enjoys exploring new things, from computing to make-up, and says she enjoys music, food, and books of all tastes. 

In Her Own Words...

"Hello, my name is Maria Ellen Agneta Myhrman.

I come from a big family with three brothers and one sister in Stockholm Sweden. I am a humble person with a gentle but with a strong will. My passion for human rights is one of the reasons why I applied to this competition. I love to be with my friends and family and see world.

I want to make a change and even though Im still young, I know what I believe in and what my goals are, and this competition is one way to go, to make a change."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->