Miss WORLD 2013 from UGANDA

Stellah NANTUMBWE - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from UGANDA

Name : Stellah NANTUMBWE
Age : 22
Height : 175
Country : Uganda
Population : 35,873,253

"Mbalamusiza bassebo neba nyabo amanya gange nze Stellah Nantumbwe  ndi wanno okuki kilila egwanga lyange Uganda."

Stellah was born and raised in Kampala, where she works as a sales assistant. University educated, Stellah has aspirations of building her own business franchise and then expanding it across the continent. She enjoys hiking, photography, and song writing, and describes herself as “innovative, enterprising and passionate.” In her spare time, Stellah likes to listen to a variety of music, from afro-fusion to country, and her favourite foods include local cuisine such as boiled banana with fried chicken and brown rice with plantain and greens. 
In Her Own Words...

"Welcome to my Miss World Page. Follow my journey throughout the competition and share my experiences.

I was born in Kampala-Uganda where I have lived all my life. I am the last born girl of 12 children. I recently graduated from the University of Greenwich with a BSc of Business Computing. I enjoy travelling, hiking, music and poetry as well as discovering new things. I would describe myself as charismatic and innovative amongst other things.

I love animals; my pet count has increased from one to three pets over the past weeks :- Two dogs and one cat.

Coming from a very diverse nation such as Uganda(the pearl of Africa) is an absolute blessing. There is a various array of cultures, flora and fauna to explore.

A young nation beaming with opportunity and so many hidden treasures."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->