Miss WORLD 2013 from WALES

Gabrielle SHAW - Miss WORLD 2013 from WALES

Name : Gabrielle SHAW
Age: 19
Height: 168
Country : Wales
Population: 3,006,400


"My name is Gabrielle Shaw, I am 19 and I am from Wrexham in North Wales. I am very proud to be representing Wales at Miss World."

Gabrielle currently works as a shop manager in Wrexham, where she has lived for the past 19 years. With future aspirations of becoming a barrister, Gabrielle will be embarking on a degree in Law & Business later this year. A fan of all genres of music, she enjoys going to the theatre, performing a variety of dance techniques, and singing. She describes herself as “an extremely ambitious person who is driven and very passionate".
In her own words...

"My name is Gabrielle Shaw and this year I am representing Wales at Miss World in Bali.

I currently live in North Wales where the countryside is picturesque and the towns are historic and full of character. I work as a retail buyer and will be going to university in London to study law this year. I have five siblings consisting of three sisters and two brothers all of whom I am very close to and who have been overwhelmingly supportive.
My parents are my biggest role models and I believe that my ambition and drive is a consequence of being so fortunate to have them. I am hoping that this same drive will enable me to be a great ambassador for women all over Wales."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->