Miss WORLD 2013 from SLOVENIA

Maja COTIČ - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SLOVENIA

Name : Maja COTIČ
Age : 24
Height : 168
Country : Slovenia
Population : 2,050,189

"Pozdravljeni vsi skupaj. Sem Maja Cotič Miss Slovenije 2013 in na svetovnem izboru bom predstavljala mojo čudovito deželo Slovenijo"

Maja is a “charismatic, positive, and energetic person” who grew up in the border town of Miren, close to Italy. She is currently a student at the Faculty of Economics, with ambitions of starting her own beauty salon franchise. In her spare time she enjoys reading, painting, roller-skating, and collecting wild asparagus. Her proudest moment was becoming a national roller skating champion when she was 10 years old. Her favourite books are historical texts and romantic novels, and she loves chocolate.

In Her Own Words...

"I was born in 23 of January in 1989, in September, Slovenia. I grow up in Miren. I went to high school of economics in Nova Gorica and then I moved to Ljubljana to start faculty of Economics. After this I finished faculty of cosmetics. I start roller-skating when I was 5 and I was skating for 10 years. Beside this I was playing a guitar and tennis. I worked two years in a beauty salon and a few months as an ambassador of different companies.

Now I would like to start my own company in cosmetic business, to help people with skin disorders.

Ljubljana, 28 of July 2013"
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->