Miss WORLD 2013 from ZAMBIA

Christine MWAABA - Miss WORLD 2013 from Zambia

Name : Christine MWAABA
Age: 24
Height: 175
Country : Zambia
Population: 14,309,466

"Muli  bwanji!"

Christine is a journalist living in Lusaka. Working on a variety of local projects, she has been involved in documentaries, presenting, reporting, and editing. Her current goal is to enrol at university for a degree in Media Communications.  In her spare time she enjoys singing, reading, and cooking Zambian cuisine. Her favourite music is gospel and country music, and she describes herself as a “social, loving, interactive” person. Miss World 2013 will be her first time abroad.
In her own words...

"Hello I am Christine Mwaaba, the fourth born in a family of five. I come from the beautiful country of Zambia, home of the magnificent Victoria Falls, one of the world’s seven natural wonders, and the friendliest of people on earth.

I am a journalist by profession, I studied journalism and public Relations at The Zambia Institute of Mass Communication Educational Trust (ZAMCOM), I have worked as a reporter, presenter and producer for Zambia’s two largest main Television Stations: Zambia National Broadcasting Cooperation (ZNBC) and Muvi Television. I am currently practicing free lance journalism.

I am also a model, I love to sing, reading diverse publications and cooking. Love Zambian Food mainly kapenta (sardines), chibwabwa (pumpkin leaves) and nsima (similar to grits/polenta).

I am social, interactive and self motivated person, positive minded and a greatly optimistic. I never give up on my desires and always recognize my challenges in life as my greatest teacher, they make me stronger, brighter and wiser."

I believe that every person has the ability to be extraordinary
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->