Miss WORLD 2013 from PANAMA

Name : Virginia HERNANDEZ
Age : 23
Height : 173
Country : Panama
Population : 3,405,813

Hola soy Virginia Hernandez  soy bailarina de Ballet y profesora de danza clásica y moderna

Talented dancer Virginia grew up in Panama City and is a teacher of Ballet. Currently studying Industrial Engineering at university, Virginia has aspirations of starting her own business as well as continue her work in the arts and social rehabilitation.
Virginia HERNANDEZ - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from PANAMA

Describing herself as respectful and disciplined, her personal motto is “Have no limits”. Virginia’s hobbies include playing sports, her favourite foods are salads and ice cream, and she enjoys listening to classical music and reading the works of J.R.R Tolkien.

In Her Own Words...

"Hi I'm Virginia Hernandez Miss Panama World 2013, I have been teaching classical ballet for 4 years to students from 4 to 12 years old, my superiors assigned me this group of children because they considered that I  have a lot of patient . Besides, I am currently studying Industrial Engineering at University.

My greatest virtue is: Empathy, because I think that not everyone has the courage to step into the shoes of the other and try to understand. Prefer understand people as they are, and not find all faults. And I am happy to represent PANAMA."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->