Miss WORLD 2013 from SLOVAKIA

Karolína CHOMISTEKOVA - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SLOVAKIA

Name : Karolína CHOMISTEKOVA
Age : 19
Height : 179
Country : Slovakia
Population : 5,445,324

Ahojte, vítam vás na svojom profile. Budem sa snažiť reprezentovať Slovenskú republiku tak, aby ste mohli byť na mňa hrdí. Ďakujem za vašu podporu!

Karolina lives in the village of Oravský Podzámok with her 3 siblings and parents. She says that “family and friends are most important in my life.“ Currently a student, she is studying Business Administration in Bratislava, with aspirations of a managerial position in the future. A talented musician, Karolina has been playing the violin for 13 years, and also enjoys latino dance. Her hobbies include yoga, gym, and many sports. Karolina enjoys listening to Coldplay, her favourite food is the national cuisine, and she describes herself as “very open minded”.

In Her Own Words...

"Hello.

My name is Karolina Chomisteková. I would like to say hello to everybody who’s following my Miss World page.  It’s pleasure for me to represent my country like a new Miss Slovakia 2013 in Jakarta. I’m 19 years old and I’m from Slovakia. I was born in small village Oravský Podzámok. This place is for me the most beautiful place in Slovakia because of adorable nature and beautiful historical castle called Orava Castle. I come from very big family, I have two brothers, one sister and one pet English bulldoq, which is member of our family and I love it so much.

I love spending my time with them. I have many hobbies, but the best one for me is playing on the violin.

I’m very happy if you follow my page and if you have any questions just ask me :o)"
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->