Miss WORLD 2013 from SAMOA

Penina Maree PAEU - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SAMOA

Name : Penina Maree PAEU
Age : 21
Height : 175
Country : Samoa
Population : 194,320

"FA'ATALOFA ATU SAMOA! MALO LAVA LE SOIFUA MAUA MA LE LAGI MATAFI! FA'AFETAI LAVA MO LE TAPUAIGA! IA ALOFA LE ATUA FA'AMANUIA ATU IA SAMOA LO'U ATUNU'U PELEINA!"

Penina was born in Auckland, NZ moving to Samoa later in life. Describing herself as an “outgoing, friendly and loyal person”, she is currently studying Civil Engineering at university whilst working part time as a customer services rep. Penina has aspirations of putting her education to good use, helping those less fortunate through public works. In her spare time, she enjoys volleyball, swimming, drawing, and listening to music. Penina is a fan of Traditional Samoan cuisine, but also loves to try new foods.

In Her Own Words...

"Talofa Lava!

Looking forward to embarking on this exciting and life changing journey with all my sisters from around the world. I am humbled and honored to be representing my beautiful country Samoa after a 25-year absence from the prestigious Miss World Competition.

I am 21 years of age and currently work as a fulltime Customer Service Representative. Due to other goals and commitments I have put my studies towards my Bachelor of Civil Engineering on hold. The eldest of 6 children and 26 grand children I’m no novice to leading by example.

Tofā soifua ma ia manuia!"
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->