Miss WORLD 2013 from SCOTLAND

Jamey BOWERS - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from SCOTLAND

Name : Jamey BOWERS
Age : 23
Height : 173
Country : Scotland
Population : 5,254,800

23 year old Jamey was born in Trinidad, growing up in Scotland. Describing herself as “ambitious, outgoing and loving natured”, make-up artist Jamey has aspirations of working in fashion, building her own successful business within the industry.  Jamey loves animals and enjoys taking her dogs on long walks in the Scottish countryside. She enjoys eating spicy foods and fresh fish, and she takes pleasure from a variety of genres of music, from reggae to dance music.

In Her Own Words...

"Hi my name is Jamey Morgana Bowers and I am Miss Scotland 2013. I will be representing my country at Miss World in Bali.

I currently live in the capital city, Edinburgh, with my mum. Edinburgh is a vibrant historic city full of culture and energy it almost feels magical.

I love travelling and have been blessed with the opportunity to see many countries and experience different cultures. Being ambitious, ‘Persevere’ is my life motto! I’m passionate about animals, love to cook and enjoy tasting new flavours, family time means everything to me and keeping fit and healthy. I’m also very excited to be working with a number of charities this year and do what I can to contribute.

I look forward to arriving in Bali, meeting all the contestants and stand with pride as Miss Scotland on the Miss World stage."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->