Miss WORLD 2013 from ROMANIA


Andreea CHIRU - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from ROMANIA

Name : Andreea CHIRU
Age : 20
Height : 177
Country : Romania
Population : 19,043,767

"Buna!Voi reprezenta Romania astfel incat sa fiti mandrii de mine ! Va multumesc pentru sustinere!"

Andreea is a 2nd year student at the Academy of Economics in Bucharest. She aspires to work as an economist after graduating, carving a career in the world of finances. A “modest girl… full of energy”, Andreea was born and raised in Brăila, and loves to dance. Her favourite music is Latino, which she likes to listen to and learn dances for. Her favourite foods are pizza and salads, and her favourite book is Nicholas Sparks’ The Notebook. 

In Her Own Words...

"Hi!

My name is Andreea Chiru and I am very proud to be Miss World Romania 2013.

I am twenty years old and I am currently studying Management at the University of Economic Studies in Bucharest.

I enjoy dancing,swimming and traveling.

I have been modeling since the age of 16. My personal motto is: never say never"

I live with my parents in Braila a town situated at a short distance from our capital city, Bucharest.

I am delighted to represent Romania at Miss World this year and I am grateful for the opportunity to be the ambassador of my country at this competition.


Miss World embodies Beauty with a Purpose and I am thrilled to have this opportunity.

See you soon!

Best wishes!"
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->