Miss WORLD 2013 from NORTHERN IRELAND

Meagan GREEN - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from NORTHERN IRELAND

Name : Meagan GREEN
Age : 23
Height : 173
Country : Northern Ireland
Population : 1,799,392

Hello my name is Meagan Green and I'm proud to be this year's Miss Northern Ireland

Meagan was born and raised in Lisburn and is currently studying Business Management. Describing herself as “motivated and hardworking”, she is a self-confessed fitness enthusiast who regularly goes to the gym. A fan of the outdoors, Meagan enjoys time in the countryside as well as the more glamorous side of her life. She describes Northern Irish food as ‘the ultimate comfort food and her favourite book is Noel Davidsons Some Party In Heaven.
In Her Own Words...

"My name is Meagan Green and I am very proud to be Miss Northern Ireland 2013. I am twenty-three years of age and I am currently working towards a Degree in Business Management. I live in Lisburn with my parents, sister and brother; a short distance from our capital city, Belfast.


I am delighted to be representing Northern Ireland at Miss World this year and I am grateful for the opportunity to be an ambassador for Northern Ireland. Miss World embodies Beauty With A Purpose and I am thrilled to have this opportunity, to make a real and lasting contribution."
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->