Miss WORLD 2013 from POLAND

Katarzyna KRZESZOWSKA - Contestant Miss WORLD 2013 from POLAND

Name : Katarzyna KRZESZOWSKA
Age : 23
Height : 172
Country : Poland
Population : 38,186,860

"Witam na moim oficjalnym profilu i zapraszam do kibicowania w konkursie Miss Świata! ;)"

For Katarzyna, art is her life. A graduate of Graphic Design, she hopes to carve a successful career in the industry. All forms of art interest her, and her first art exhibition in Krakow is her most treasured memory. Born and raised in the mountain town Krynica, she is a competent snowboarder and enjoys the outdoors.  Katarzyna also plays the piano, and has admiration for wind instrument players. Her favourite band is Moloko, her favourite author is Umberto Eco.

In Her Own Words...

Hello, my name is Katarzyna. This is a brief introduction of myself. I am 23-year-old student living in Cracow, Poland. This year I’m honoured to represent my country in the 64th Miss World edition. My friends call me KASIA for short. How would I describe myself?

K’ for KINDHEARTED
A’ for AMBITIOUS
S’ for SOCIAL
I’ for IMAGINATIVE
A’ for ACHIEVER

My personal motto is: ‘always be good to yourself’. I believe it is the easiest way to make our lives balanced and harmonious. I should be grateful If you would experience this Indonesian dream with me by following my official fanpage on Facebook.

Stay tuned and wish luck to all the contestants!
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
Copyright ©2013 UPHiL n RAGHieL by
Template by Ghibratz
Powered by Blogger
-->